Saturday 29 January 2022

Reflection

Hello, readers How are you today? I hope you are well. As usual, I’m ready to write my imagination. But, today I am going to share about my reflection during two months join the Earth Optimism for Access Program. I am so grateful for this great opportunity. It’s really open my mind and change my habit. Let’s go, I will tell more about what happened on my two months ago.
On December is the first time I met a new family, teacher, and challenges. Surprisingly, we learn Module 1 virtually via zoom meeting, then created instagram post. I got illustration of what the earth optimism is and how the conservation of the Indonesian marine environment is. They are a real action in our daily activities like reducing use plastic, recycle, go green, and redesign ecofriendly stuff. Moreover, I got some new vocabulary building (e.g. Biodiversity, Ecosystem, Optimism, Sustainable, Transform, etc.) and introduction of marine species (e.g. Manta ray, Coral reefs, Mola-mola and soon).
....................................................................................................
On January, It’s time to learn module 2 in the same way via zoom meeting. I was introduced to a magical word. It’s citizen science. I don’t have any idea about it before. However, when I joined in discussion session and explored about citizen science on the internet, time by time it made me understand and released the connection. I mean that anything is interconnected. Humans need a good environment and a good environment depends on human treatment. It is a challenge to create our dream project as Indonesian citizen science. So, I was hunting the information to get inspiration and then I aspired my findings in the form of a report via blog post.
Above all, module 1 and module 2 have prepared me for the experience at MERO. Besides that we are equipped with digital SSI to support the next agenda in Tulamben, Bali exactly on February, 6-17. Hopefully, we are safe diving and be healthy. @_@
https://youtu.be/K6rTgFd9foA

1 comment:

abigailwilliamson said...

Thanks for sharing your learning Ranger Miyah! I love your authentic writing style. See you soon!